- Mechanical and Plumbing design services for a 30,000 SF renovation of office, education and procedure spaces.
- The renovation was divided among three floors (6th through 8th) and separated into three phases with some floors being a part of multiple phases.
- The 7th floor was used as a swing space during the renovation.
- VAV boxes were reused in an effort to limit the disturbance to the spaces as a limited downtime was important to the owner.
- Lighting design together with branch circuit wiring and controls.
- Emergency egress and exit lighting.
- Utility and emergency power distribution.
- Modifications to existing nurse call system, cabling design for voice, video and data distribution systems.
Security Communications Center Renovation
This project included renovation and new construction to create new office space large enough for the relocation and expansion of the security monitoring equipment and personnel needed to support the newly expanded hospital. Design Services included:
- Four (4) new monitoring stations utilizing stand alone cooling equipment
- Emergency power
- Adjacent support office areas were removed utilizing new terminal reheat boxes and digital controls.
Bayview Medical Center Imaging Patient Holding Area
This project was designed to enhance the imaging holding area located on the first floor the Francis Scott Key Pavilion. Electrical design services included:
- New light fixtures
- Added power
- Low voltage connections
Weinberg Building Lower Level CT Simulator
- Mechanical and plumbing design for the renovation of a ±600 SF imaging room and adjoining control room in the existing patient treatment suite to accommodate the replacement of an existing CT with a new Philips CT.
Nelson Harvey Building Clinical Engineering Services Office Renovation
- Interior renovation including all new HVAC units, air devices, plumbing.
- New light fixtures and panelboards.
- Voice and Data Cabling Outlets.
- Sprinkler system and fire alarm devices.
Nelson Harvey Building PET CT Replacement
- Mechanical and plumbing design for renovation of ±625 SF PET-CT Room and adjoining shared control room to accommodate the replacement of the existing GE PET-CT Discovery LS with a new Siemens BIOGRAPH mCT.S/X128.
- Design provided chilled water with booster pump for requirements of new CT as well as HVAC design and associated controls for the entire Ct area.
Zayed Bloonberg Building CT Scanner
- M/E/P design for new Toshiba CT, including equipment room based on JHH requirements for the building using VAV system.
Mason F. Lord Building West Tower Assessment
Bayview Medical Center JB 158 Ladies Room
Carnegie Building 7th and 8th Floor Mechanical / Electrical Systems Study