Projects include the following:
Women’s Heath Renovation/Expansion
Kibart provided mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection systems design for a 3,500 SF renovation and expansion. Design features:
- VAV fan powered mixing boxes using DDC controls.
- Plumbing design included exam rooms, test lab, and patient bathrooms.
- Electrical design included adding panels to the existing service and expansion of the existing fire alarm system.
- The Lighting system design included efficient fluorescent fixtures and advanced controls.
- Detailed coordination with Architect and Owner provided a seamless design between existing and expansion areas.
Diabetes Clinic Renovation
Kibart provided mechanical, electrical, plumbing system design to renovate the 3,763 SF Diabetes Clinic. Design features:
- Two (2) new exam rooms and conversion of office space for the clinic.
- Utilization of existing HVAC system as well as providing new ones to provide proper system design for each space while considering the construction budget constraint.
Shipley’s Choice Office Building
This project included a 6,734 SF renovation of the mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection systems. Design features:
- VAV boxes with DDC controls for exam rooms, physicians working areas, etc.
- The entire project was designed for three phases of construction while considering construction budget constraint.
- Very detailed coordination occurred with Architect and Owner for a seamless design between existing and expansion areas.