This project included third party mechanical and electrical systems commissioning services associated with the construction of the new three story, 98,900 SF Rockville Library.
Systems Commissioned included:
- Central Chiller Plant
- Condenser Water System
- Heat Pump Units
- Condensing Boiler System
- HVAC Units
- Variable Air Volume System
- Energy Management System
- Shaft (Elevator) Pressurization Systems
- Indoor Environmental Testing/Monitor
- Emergency Generators and Emergency Distribution Systems
- Distribution Transformers
- Distribution Panelboards
- Automatic Transfer Switch
- Lighting and Lighting Control
- Fire Alarm
- Sound Systems
- Television Distribution
Commissioning Services include the following:
- Shop Drawing Review and Approval
- Construction Coordination and Progress Meetings.
- Validation of proper and thorough installation of Division 15 and 16 systems and equipment.
- Mechanical systems balancing verification.
- Functional Performance Testing of individual mechanical and electrical systems and equipment (including performance verification)
- Functional Performance Testing of EMS and control sequences.
- Documentation of all tests, procedures, and installations.
- Coordination and documentation of training.
- Documentation of operation and maintenance procedures.
- Sequencing of HVAC and electrical systems commissioning with other work.