As Prime Consultant, Kibart’s scope of work included Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Architectural, Structural and Civil design, Hazmat and Geo-technical evaluations, cost estimating and construction administration services.
The following is a summary of the main components of this project:
- Phased renovation of the entire heating and ventilation system for Housing Units 1 and 2.
- Abandonment of existing hydronic radiant floor heating system.
- New hydronic baseboard heating system.
- Replacement of exterior security grade doors and windows.
- Security grade baseboard water heaters throughout all inmate cells, coordinated with exterior security window replacement.
- Replacement of central heating and ventilation units.
- Replacement of ventilation/exhaust fans
- All new electrical motor control centers for each building.
- New air conditioning systems for staff areas.
- New energy management control system interconnected with the main facilities front end command center.