Third Party Commissioning
This project included third party mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and building enclosure systems commissioning services associated with the construction of the new 13-story high rise building with approximately 192,000 GSF. This project achieved LEED Platinum certification.
Systems Commissioned included:
- HVAC System Pumps
- Hydronic Systems
- Chilled Water System
- Building Chilled Water Loop Connection
- Cooling Tower Water System
- Water Boilers
- Hot Water System
- Air Handling/Energy Recovery Units
- Fan/Air System
- Heat Exchangers
- Thermo Active Slab System
- Building Management System (BMS) Components and Devices
- Sensor Operated Plumbing Fixtures
- Rainwater Harvesting System
- Emergency Generators and Emergency Distribution Systems
- Fire Alarm System
- Distribution Panelboards
- Motor Control Centers
- Distribution Transformers
- Security System (Integration with Fire Alarm)
- Lighting and Lighting Control
- Window and Shade Controls
- Energy Metering
- Stair Pressurization
- Atrium Smoke Control
- Building Enclosure Systems
- VAV Air Terminals
Commissioning Services included the following:
- Shop Drawing Review and Approval.
- Construction Coordination and Progress Meetings.
- Validation of proper and thorough installation of Division 7, 8, 22, 23, and 26 systems and equipment.
- Testing of Building Envelope.
- Mechanical systems balancing verification.
- Functional Performance Testing of BMS and control sequences.
- Sequencing of HVAC and electrical systems commissioning with other work.
- Documentation of all tests, procedures, and installations.
- Training of commissioned systems.
- Documentation of operation and maintenance procedures.
- Energy Performance Measurement and Verification