This project includes third party mechanical and electrical systems enhanced commissioning services associated with a new two story, 72,214 SF fitness center including an aquatic area and pool dehumidification air handling units, located on the campus of the Shepherd University, Shepherdstown, West Virginia.
Systems Commissioned included:
- HVAC System Pumps
- Hot Water Primary System
- Hydronic Systems
- Roof top Units
- Pool Dehumidification System
- Fan/Air System
- VAV Air Terminal
- BAS Components and Devices
- BAS Sequence of Operation
- Distribution and Branch Panelboards
- Emergency Generators
- Emergency Distribution Systems
- Distribution Transformers
- Fire Alarm System
- Lighting and Lighting Control System
Commissioning Services included the following
- Shop Drawing Review and Approval.
- Construction Coordination and Progress Meetings.
- Validation of proper and thorough installation of Division 15 and 16 systems and equipment.
- Mechanical systems balancing verification.
- Functional Performance Testing of EMS and control sequences.
- Documentation of all tests, procedures, and installations.
- Coordination and documentation of training.
- Documentation of operation and maintenance procedures.
- Sequencing of HVAC and electrical systems commissioning with other work.