This project includes mechanical and electrical design for a new 100,000 SF elementary school, designed to accommodate 676 students in Harford County, Maryland.
Our Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing Design included the following systems:
- High efficiency air cooled chillers.
- Gas fired high efficiency condensing boilers.
- Gas fired domestic hot water heaters.
- Four (4) pipe variable volume central heating and chilled water distribution piping system.
- Multiple central station air handling units.
- Variable air volume air distribution system.
- Energy recovery system for classroom make-up air.
- Energy management control system, connected to the County’s Central Command Center.
- Electrical distribution system; 3,000 Amp service.
- Telecommunication and data systems
- PA System Wiring and connections to phone handsets.
- Public address and intercom systems
- Emergency generator.
- Fire alarm and security systems.