This project includes mechanical and electrical design for a new 91,568 SF two-story elementary school in Washington County, Maryland.
Kibart provided mechanical, plumbing and fire protection design for a new ±113,000 SF elementary school (Pre K-2 Grade), with student capacity of 636, located in the Cherry Hill Community of Baltimore City, Maryland.
M/E/P services and design features:
- All new HVAC systems, using seven new Dedicated Outside Air System (DOAS) units with energy recovery to provide the school with fresh air ventilation.
- Nine variable refrigerant systems with energy recovery providing cooling and heating.
- Three single zone VAV Rooftop Units with energy recovery serving media cafeteria spaces.
- Instantaneous gas fired domestic water heater system.
Central Domestic water treatment and filtration system.
- Fire pump and domestic water booster.
- A new DDC Building Automation System.
- Pursued BGE Smart Energy Savers Program Incentives