Things to Consider when Sizing VAV Box Terminals: (more…)
Environmental Benefits and Reasons to use less paper!
- Paper production requires trees, so paper contributes to deforestation.
- Each ton of paper produced generates 1.5 tons of carbon dioxide equivalent.
Things to consider when designing a Tenant Fit-Out:
- It is critical to verify: existing ductwork, air device sizes and locations, duct elevations, and duct locations.
- If a hydronic system; you must determine existing pipe sizes, valve locations, pipe locations, pipe inverts, etc.
VALUE ENGINEERING (VE) can be a saving grace for many budgets and projects. When conducting VE on a project, it is important to ensure that the impact of the removed or substituted equipment is fully understood by all project team members. (more…)
Part 2 of 2 Blogs on Electrical Terminology for the Mechanical Designer
- Disconnect Switches: (more…)